Social media has been a huge driver of sales in recent years, and Instagram may be the biggest channel yet. As of April 2017, Instagram has over 700 million active users (nearly 30% of whom visit the site daily), up from approximately 400 million just one year ago. If you’re not on Instagram, you’re missing out on an enormous opportunity to grow your business and nurture relationships with your customers, clients, and community members alike. And the best part? This guide on how to create an Instagram Business Account will teach you everything you need to know to get started!
Choose your Business Name
The business name is important because it’s the first impression people will get of your brand. The name must represent what you do and be memorable enough for people to remember.
Verify your Business Email Address
You can create a business account by following these steps:
- Open your phone’s email app and click on the Compose button.
- Enter your desired username in the To field, then enter the @ symbol followed by the username of your company’s website in the Subject field.
- Enter your email address and password for your company’s Gmail account in the From field and then press send/enter.
Create a business profile image
Now that you’ve created your account, it’s time to give it a recognizable image. You can use any of the stock photos from the template, or find a photo that reflects what your business is about. For example, if you’re running a bakery, choose a photo of some freshly baked cookies with sprinkles on top. Once you’ve found your perfect image, upload it as your profile picture and adjust the size so that it looks nice when cropped into a square format. You should make a great customer review for your best usa online casinos business as well.
Add your bio
Hello! My name is ________ and I am a _____. In this blog post, I will be going through the steps of creating your own business account on the popular photo-sharing app, Instagram.
Adding hashtags in your profile and posts
Posting with hashtags is a great way to expand your reach. When you post, consider adding hashtags that are relevant to your content so that others who are interested in the same topic can find it easier. You can also research what other people are posting with similar hashtags and see what they’re doing differently from you. This will help you create a unique account that stands out from the rest. Add hashtags in your social media page for your real money online casino games players.
Include business information on you profile page
- Add the address of your business. This is not a requirement, but it will help people find you!
- Write something about your business in the About section
- This can be a description of what you do, a brief history of your company, or any other important information that may be helpful for potential customers!
Changing the visibility of your account to private or public
When setting up your account, the first thing you’ll need to do is change your account type from personal to business. This is a quick way for people who don’t follow you to know that this isn’t just a regular old Instagram account. Next, go ahead and input your company name so it appears on the profile. You can also add your website URL if you want, or just make sure there’s a link in the bio section of your profile page where people can find out more about you.
Getting followers on Instagram – takeaways from this article
- Make sure your account is public and not private.
- Fill out your username and bio with accurate information, including a link to your website or another place where people can find you.
- Upload a profile picture that stands out.
4. Engage with others by liking, commenting and following on posts that relate to what you post about (and vice versa).